- Thin silicone insole of two densities with extra arch height to offer better arch support and improve general comfort when walking.
- Specially indicated for patients with fallen arches (Flat feet) or high arches. Ideal for impact cushioning when walking.
- Designed with a small cradle in the heel to compensate the foot and offer better stability and gait control.
- By increasing the support area in the foot it is possible to relief pain due to excess pressure in the heel and the ball of the foot.
- Regular use can relief pain in the knees legs and hips. Recommended for plantar fasciitis, heel pain and ball of the foot pain.
- They provide rest and comfort. The blue areas in the ball of the foot and the heel are manufactured with a softer silicone providing better impact cushioning, reducing tiredness of the feet at the end of the day.
Extra Arch Support Insoles (Pair)
14 in stock
Based on 0 reviews
There are no reviews yet.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your banking account, within a certain amount of days.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
General Refund Policy: Our policy lasts 7 days. If 7 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. This refund policy applicable to any medical devices that we have listed.
If you have inquires for refund, first, let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
- Book with obvious signs of use
- CD, DVD or software that has been opened.
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
There are no inquiries yet.
Be the first to review “Extra Arch Support Insoles (Pair)”