Ankle Splint with Plastic Support (Standard Size)
6 in stock
It is manufactured, in compliance with the child ankle anatomy, from 2.5mm adhesive raised neoprene velcro fabric the inner surface of which is cotton fabric. Plastic splint exposing the malleoli is added in order to support ligaments.
- In mediolateral ligament injuries
- In cases where stabilization is required
- In dissipation of post-distortion edema
- For thermotherapy purposes
6 in stock
Based on 0 reviews
No more offers for this product!
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your banking account, within a certain amount of days.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
General Refund Policy: Our policy lasts 7 days. If 7 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. This refund policy applicable to any medical devices that we have listed.
If you have inquires for refund, first, let us know by sending an email to email@example.com
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
- Book with obvious signs of use
- CD, DVD or software that has been opened.
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
There are no inquiries yet.